Did you know journaling can teach your child to become a better writer?
- The act of journaling helps your child find their inner writing voice;
- It helps them learn to be effective communicators;
- Journaling even improves grammar and spelling.
The long-term effects of journaling can help your reluctant writer become a prolific writer and in a painless way.
Our 360 day journal helps your child find their inner writing voice with:
- 52 weekly writing prompts
- Daily journaling pages
- Writing and encouragement quotes
- Doodle areas for your artistic writer.
Start your journaling adventure today and take the pain out of writing lessons.
Would you like a preview?
Just click on the images below.
Hi, I’m Dachelle. I’m a homeschooling mom of 3 in the South. I love chocolate and have been known to hide it from my children. I can often be found reading a good book (or even sometimes just an okay book) and enjoying a jar of Nutella — don’t judge. I blog, here, at HideTheChocolate.com when I’m not creating book clubs and making lists…lots and lots of lists (it’s an addiction). Learn more…